We need your help. You can help us in many different ways.
- Donate items on our immediate needs list below
- Help fill the empty bowl - donate now!
- Hold a pet food drive at your business, school, church, or organization. We do all the work. We will provide the boxes, pick up the food, and speak to your class, organization, or employees.
- Host a garage sale, bake sale, dog wash at your school, church youth group, boys and girls club, or boys and girl scouts.
- Host a fundraising breakfast. Have a fundraising event for us – a party, auction, wine tasting, fashion show. Use your imagination. We will come speak to your group.
- Go to Amazon.com Wish List and enter emptybowlpetfoodpantry and our Wish List will show. All items are free shipping if you spend $25 or more. Happy shopping.
- Tell all your friends who are pet owners and animal lovers about us.
- Send them our website link www.emptybowlpetfoodpantry.org and tell them to join our mailing list.
- Download Who We Are & How We are Helping Save Lives. Pass this out to your friends, family, co-workers, and anyone who wants to help save pets’ lives.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Our immediate needs:
- Dog and cat food.
- Dog and cat treats.
- Cat litter.
- Small animal food.
- Collars, harnesses and leashes.
- Climate controlled storage space for the pet food.
- 1 gallon slide lock bags to package the food.
- 1 quart slide lock bags to package the food.
- Large storage tubs, containers or bins to put the pet food in that can be sealed tightly.
- Vets who can help provide free spay and neuter and shots.
- Volunteers to help us bag pet food.
- Volunteers to help at our events.
Food drop off locations
We welcome your donations of new or opened pet food and new or gently used pet products at the following locations:
- Ahwatukee Community Veterinary • 4902 E. Warner Road, Phoenix, AZ • (480) 893-8423
- Arizona Museum for Youth • 35 N. Robson, Mesa, AZ • (480) 644-2467
- Aztec Animal Hospital • 8140 E. McDowell, Scottsdale, AZ • (480) 945-6800
- Desert View Family Medicine • 2730 S. Val Vista, Suite 187, Gilbert, AZ 85295
- Dog Wash • 2066 E. Southern Ave, Tempe, AZ • (480) 456-6111
- Homestead Kennels • 3740 E. Edna Ave Phoenix 85032 • (602) 992-2205
- In Touch Wellness Center • 2302 W. Greenway Road, Phoenix, AZ
- My Fitness Studio • 3130 E Baseline Sutie 110, Mesa, AZ • (480) 813-3856
- Petco • 4727 East Bell Road, Phoenix, AZ
- Petco • 4535 East Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ
- Sun Valley Animal Shelter • 7150 N. 110th Ave., Glendale, AZ
Tell the people at the front desk that the donation is for Empty Bowl
Do you know people who can help?
Are you a retailer who will donate pet food? We will pick it up. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know any vets who will provide free or low cost spay and neutering and low cost shots. Contact us at email@example.com
Do you know people who need our help?
They could be a group of people, a school, an organization, or food bank that could use our help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org